Interim Service at Peter Ambrose
Here at Peter Ambrose Castleford we are proud to be your local dealer for Peugeot Cars and Servicing in Castleford. We are a family run business and we aim to always take great care and pride in doing what we do best, giving the best customer service in the industry.
You will find that in all of our services and also sales we are very transparent in catering precisely for what you ask for. Our quotes include all work we intend to carry out and we will always aim to give that little bit extra so when you leave our garage, you'll leave with a smile on your face and will want to return for servicing at our garage time and time again.
SCHEDULED ROUTINE INTERIM SERVICE
The interim Service is specifically tailored to your Peugeot when it reaches a certain age or mileage. It is comprised of the following:
- Visual checks of your tyres, lights, indicators, mirrors and wiper blades
- An environmental check (pollen filter check, exhaust check)
- A check and top-up of all fluid levels
- In depth safety inspection (brakes, steering etc)
- Reading of the fault memory codes to diagnose any outstanding upgrades
- Engine oil and filter change to improve fuel consumption and lower emissions
As well the operations above, there are also some additional operations that will be carried out during your interim Service which are dependent on the age and mileage of the vehicle.
Please refer to your Peugeot Warranty and Maintenance Handbook for details of these
ARDUOUS SERVICE REGIME
If your vehicle is subject to Arduous driving conditions, for example, the large majority of your journeys are less than 6 miles in distance from a cold start, it will need to be checked more frequently and certain mechanical operations will be required earlier than vehicles on a Scheduled Routine Service interval.
If you want to check whether your vehicle has an outstanding recall, then please contact the Recall Helpline on 01977 249077 with your Vehicle Identification Number and they’ll be happy to update you.
WHY CHOOSE A PEUGEOT DEALER?
Our Peugeot Authorised Repairer Dealer network is the best choice when your car needs servicing, repairs, an MOT, or a vehicle health check.
Your Peugeot Dealer will take care of you and your Peugeot; and your car will benefit from the following:
- Technical expertise: all Peugeot technicians are highly trained and regularly reassessed
- The best equipment: Peugeot technicians have access to the latest specialist tools and diagnostic equipment specifically designed for working with Peugeots
- Peugeot parts: Peugeot technicians use parts made specifically for Peugeots, which are designed and manufactured to our exacting standards
- A full manufacturer’s service and repair history which may maximise the resale value of your Peugeot
All this at surprisingly competitive prices. No wonder customers come back time and time again.
MOTOR INDUSTRY CODE OF PRACTICE FOR SERVICE AND REPAIR
Our authorized repairers are committed to an open, transparent and fair way of doing business. All garages that subscribe to the Code have committed to:
- honest and fair services
- open and transparent pricing
- completing work as agreed
- invoices that match quoted prices
- competent and conscientious staff
- a straightforward, swift complaints procedure
The Motor Codes Advisory and Conciliation Service will offer free impartial advice, for further information you can visit their website at www.themotorombudsman.org/ or call their Consumer Advice Line: 0800 6920825.