Major Service at Peter Ambrose
Regular servicing of your vehicle could be the fine line between a hefty car servicing bill or just a regular affordable one. You can be assured that only the best parts from Peugeot have been used on your vehicle during its car servicing at our Peter Ambrose car dealership.
SCHEDULED ROUTINE MAJOR SERVICE
The Scheduled Routine Service is specifically tailored to your Peugeot when it reaches a certain age or mileage. It is comprised of the following:
- Full diagnostic review and download
- Engine oil and filter change
- A check and top up of all fluid levels
- Safety Checks
- Service Checks
- Environmental checks
- Visual Checks
- Road test
- Complimentary full vehicle healthcheck
- Optional courtesy car or collection and delivery*
As well the operations above, there are also some additional operations that will be carried out during your Scheduled Routine Service which are dependent on the age and mileage of the vehicle.
Please refer to your Peugeot Warranty and Maintenance Handbook for details of these.
ARDUOUS SERVICE REGIME
If your vehicle is subject to Arduous driving conditions, for example, the large majority of your journeys are less than 6 miles in distance from a cold start, it will need to be checked more frequently and certain mechanical operations will be required earlier than vehicles on a Scheduled Routine Service interval.
If you want to check whether your vehicle has an outstanding recall, then please contact the Recall Helpline on 01977 249077 with your Vehicle Identification Number and they’ll be happy to update you.
WHY CHOOSE A PEUGEOT DEALER?
Our Peugeot Authorised Repairer Dealer network is the best choice when your car needs servicing, repairs, an MOT, or a vehicle health check.
Your Peugeot Dealer will take care of you and your Peugeot; and your car will benefit from the following:
- Technical expertise: all Peugeot technicians are highly trained and regularly reassessed
- The best equipment: Peugeot technicians have access to the latest specialist tools and diagnostic equipment specifically designed for working with Peugeots
- Peugeot parts: Peugeot technicians use parts made specifically for Peugeots, which are designed and manufactured to our exacting standards
- A full manufacturer’s service and repair history which may maximise the resale value of your Peugeot
All this at surprisingly competitive prices.
No wonder customers come back time and time again.
MOTOR INDUSTRY CODE OF PRACTICE FOR SERVICE AND REPAIR
Our authorized repairers are committed to an open, transparent and fair way of doing business. All garages that subscribe to the Code have committed to:
- honest and fair services
- open and transparent pricing
- completing work as agreed
- invoices that match quoted prices
- competent and conscientious staff
- a straightforward, swift complaints procedure
The Motor Codes Advisory and Conciliation Service will offer free impartial advice, for further information you can visit their website at www.themotorombudsman.org/ or call their Consumer Advice Line: 0800 6920825.